My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2023 5:44 am  #1

City Life: THIS is what we've all been afraid would happen

Seeing as how  biden is too big a chickenshit to close down the border because he might lose votes that he was really never gonna get in the first place, so he's doing all these weird things with the staggering number of immigrants/illegals THANKS TO HIS OWN RIDICULOUS POLICIES.  The man is a lamebrained idiot.

https://www.westernjournal.com/illegals-defeat-locals-turn-former-high-school-shelter-despite-judges-ruling-massive-outcry/

Those people know they're in the wrong and they know biden is in the wrong, they're NOT going to vote for him - - because he's a criminal.    They were coming to America to get away from criminals and then they walked right into this mess.  I wish they'd all just go back to their home countries and try to fix things there, not mess up stuff here.  biden should be encouraging them to do that but he's too stupid for that.  And now they're defying the law handed down by a judge.  This won't turn out well, just wait and see - - I CAN'T wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera