My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2023 9:35 pm  #1

Well, DUH . . .

This is more a BIDEN event than it is a CDC event.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-mysteriously-stops-accepting-covid-vaccine-adverse-event-reports-ahead-new-vaccine-push-report/

Well duh - - - of course they stopped accepting negative reports, they were totally overwhelmed with the death and destruction coming from these shots.  That's why I said quite a while ago that biden took a "water shot" or something on tv because it certainly wasn't the actual COVID shot they're making the rest of you rubes take.  AND if the shots are so wonderful, why isn't biden requiring illegal immigrants to have them?  There's a method to his madness, you can be sure of it.

I'm not getting any damned shot.  I talked to a friend yesterday and both she and her husband have had ALL the required shots *they will believe anything from this dumbass "administration", and they are both completely bedridden with the flu.  It wouldn't be so bad but they live waaaaaaaaay out of town and I can't even get out there to help them with chicken soup or vicks or cough drops or anything.  I just don't drive that far anymore.  My son was sick on Saturday when he got off work after his USPS route but I truly think his was more like heatstroke.  Not the same symptoms as my friends are suffering. 

SO WHY WOULD ANYONE CONTINUE TO TAKE A SHOT THAT DOESN'T, APPARENTLY, STOP THEM FROM GETTING COVID?  I don't believe in COVID but that's what they're determined to call it - - I still maintain it's nothing more than ordinary everyday flu.  I have been down and out sick with just the ordinary everyday flu, but not since 2013 and that boosted my immune system like crazy.  Boosting your immune system is one of the best ways to keep from becoming ill in many different ways.

I also eat healthy (but I often junkfood it, too!) and take a couple of very important supplements on a daily basis.  D3, K2 *together*, fermented fruits and veggies from Dr. Mercola, organic fermented mushroom complex from Dr. Mercola, fresh turmeric from my local health food store put into capsules because I HATE the taste of that stuff, vitamin E, magnesium in the form of vitamin C powder plus I use powdered Vit C in my body lotions (from Tru Botanicals).  I have been eating TONS of fresh fruit because pears and peaches are both in season now so I buy bunches at a time, as well as lots of red grapes, 1 small banana or 1/2 large banana.  I eat two meals per day (breakfast and a mid-day lunch) and I have lost 51 pounds in the past 7 months.  I feel better at 70 than I did at 50 and that's the truth.  I'm thinner but I'm not skinny and feeble like biden.  I much prefer a man built like President Trump who actually LOOKS like a man.  You're queer?  Fine, but that's not in my future nor was it ever part of my past  - -  it sickens me to be truthful.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera