My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2023 10:44 pm  #1

Trump's gangster mugshot

I hope the dimwit dems will be sufficiently punished for this entire mess of lies.

https://rumble.com/v3blaf6-trump-triumph-gangster-mugshot-return-to-twitter-record-high-polling-da-fan.html

Those idiots at CNN "never heard of strawberry blonde hair"???????  That's what I've had all my life, until recently when my hair naturally turned silver.  Do those dorks from CNN live in a cave for 11 1/2 months out of the year?  Did they grow up in caves?  WHY would they NOT know about strawberry blonde hair?  My Mom was a natural auburn/red haired lady and my dad was blonder than blonde.  So naturally out of 5 children they had, all but one of us had reddish blonde hair.  What on earth is strange about that?? 

These people will pick on anything to criticize DJT.  It's getting to the point where it's funny.  Thank God DJT has thick skin, they'll never get to him.  They can say whatever they want but it will NOT bother him.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 27, 2023 2:33 am  #2

Re: Trump's gangster mugshot

Actually, I don't know or understand why everybody is making such a big deal out of this mugshot of Trump.  It's the exact same photo as what's on his book cover.  The book is called Crippled America.  Look it up and see for yourself.  Same photo almost exactly.

I love it, in fact I love it so much I have the book (i have all of trumps books) and I ordered my t-shirt with the photo on it yesterday.  THAT, however, is my campaign contribution because I live on a fixed income now that my DH is gone.  I can't afford to make campaign contributions to some of the already richest people in the world.  END OF STORY.

WHEN did politics become expensive??  It never used to be expensive when my dad was in the legislature.  If it would have been, he would not have run for office because that totally goes against what politics used to stand for.  You didn't go into it to "get rich quick" and then get out quick.  Most of these hog wallowers like Micth McCONnell have been in the game far too long (Nazi Nannzi, too) and they made wheelbarrows full of money.  That is NOT how it's supposed to work.  They are supposed to work for the people, for a cause, for a mission.  Not for enriching themselves.  That's what's wrong with politics now.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2023 10:07 pm  #3

Re: Trump's gangster mugshot

AND, contrary to what we've been hearing in the rumor mills, Melania is sticking real close to Trump these days.  She supports him wholeheartedly because she can see the ROT in WADC, as well as the rest of us.

https://www.westernjournal.com/melania-trump-sticking-husband-mug-shot-election-interference-political-rivals/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera