My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2023 12:33 am  #1

Debates?

I am not a believe in these "debates" between candidates.  It's a waste of time.
IMHHPO.

Others are free to think whatever they want but to me this is just a bunch of grandstanding and in the end it means nothing.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 23, 2023 12:38 am  #2

Re: Debates?

This article says PERFECTLY exactly what I was trying to point out.  There's just no need for these things, they don't help anyone see the REAL PERSON BEHIND THE GLITZ OF THE MOMENT.

This is a terrific overview of the lineup of goons for Wednesday night.  It's accurate as hell, too.  You'll LOVE IT !!

https://www.dossier.today/p/the-dossier-gop-debate-preview

Chris Christie is my least favorite of the bunch because he, like mike pence who is running a close 2nd for my least favorite, are just a couple of lying BACKSTABBERS from the Trump Camp.  I can't tolerate people who praise someone one day and then turn on them FOR MONEY in the end.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 24, 2023 8:55 am  #3

I didn't watch the debates tonight, I watched Tucker's interview with Donald Trump.  It was worth watching. 

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1694513603251241143?s=20

I have one wish, for Trump's interviews, however.  I wish he would mention the support he gets from his family and his wife.  He rarely ever mentions them and they are an important reason he is the man he is!  Other than that, we better hope he is re-elected because we just can't take any  more democrap nonsense in this country and Trump is the only one with the experience necessary to do the things he promises to do.  The rest of those posers on the stage are just that - - posers.  They have NO clue.  That fatass Chris Christie and the backstabbing Mike Pence don't have a prayer of being nominated for anything.  Not even dog catcher.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 24, 2023 9:01 am  #4

What'd I tell you??

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/08/23/president-trump-and-tucker-carlson-draw-over-75-million-views-in-first-hour/

Tucker and Trump had 75 MILLION viewers.  That interview only lasted 45 minutes or so but it was well worth hearing.  I posted the link in the above comment.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 24, 2023 9:16 am  #5

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 25, 2023 12:29 am  #6

I don't agree with his take on Trump - - he's entitled to his opinion, but so am I.  I think Trump was smart not to go to the damned thing because everyone was talking over each other anyway, so did anyone in the audience REALLY hear more than two words of what any of them were saying?  It was like a free-for-all up there, so I switched to my westerns channel and then decided to find Tucker talks to Trump ONLINE.  It took me a while but I finally found it, listened to the entire 42 minutes and liked what I heard.  Again, if you don't like someone you can always find SOMETHING to bitch about, right?

I watched Trump on Tucker *THE WHOLE THING and it was well worth seeing.  Of course if you don't like Trump to  begin with, which obviously Stephen does not, then it wouldn't matter if the guy was standing on his head, you're not gonna like him.  So be it.  But in my personal view, Trump is our guy and to hell with Stephen Kruiser's assessment

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/08/24/the-morning-briefing-the-hot-mess-gop-primary-debate-season-is-under-way-n1721533

What little I saw of the clown show on FOX was nothing more than a brawl between far too many candidates.  I hate Ronna McDaniel, she is a back-stabbing bitch in my personal opinion.  GET RID OF HER along with all the other dimwit dems and RINO's who are only in the political game for the money.  She is NOT loyal to Trump or any other republican.  She is totally responsible for that hot mess that took place on FOX.  She must also take the blame for it, IMPHHO.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 25, 2023 2:22 am  #7

I agree. 

FOX NEWS WAS THE BIGGEST LOSER IN THIS DEAL.

FOX news set up some of the dumbest, STUPIDEST questions to be asked.  Who gives a damn about space aliens - - REAL PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS TO REAL PROBLEMS, of which we have many right now thanks to the dimwit democraps.  But I don't agree with him (the writer of the article below) about DeSantis.  He did a terrible, inadequate job and I'm afraid that's what we'd get from him as ANYTHING but a Gubner of FL.   I think that's his sweet spot and he should stay there.

https://www.dossier.today/p/gop-debate-grades-fox-news-was-the?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=69009&post_id=136368704&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

But I was not impressed by any of them except Ramaswamy.  He at least talks sense, although all the other "Players" kept trying to egg him on into an argument and then interrupt him.  It was a STUPID debate with STUPID questions and dorky moderators who didn't understand their primary job was to do basic INTERVIEWS OF THESE PEOPLE so the AMERICAN PEOPLE could get to know what they have to work with.  If they were interviewing any of these people for a job at FOX would they have asked such ridiculous questions?  If so, maybe that's why FOX is in trouble.  Ask the tough questions like Tucker did and you git yer ass fired!!  What a deal.

This is why most people are going to vote for Trump.  We don't give a shit if the dimwit dems are throwing the book at him and trying to make a bunch of false accusations 'stick; to put him in jail.  That is just ridiculous and they know it but they're doing it anyway and I hope Fani Willis gets her FANI KICKED.  Literally.  If she's the best the lefties have to offer, they're in a helluva lotta trouble.

I still maintain the debates do NOT move the needle one iota.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera