My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2018 7:45 pm  #1

Schumer's MJ Bill

Even though this comes from the dreaded democreep Schoomer, we NEED to get republicans on board with this and tell them to stop being so stuffy.  If republicans actually did their homework and looked into the healing properties of this substance, not just recreational smoking of it, they would see it's benefits.  They'd see the benefits even more clearly if they, or a relative or close friend, needed something for an illness which modern medicine couldn't touch.  Nothing in their "modern medicine cabinet" would work without creating enormous side effects (which go almost totally ignored).  These side effects are not even an issue with marijuana as they are almost 100% non-existent.  Very few people have had any trouble using it.  But first we have to make it legal.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/senator-schumer-finally-does-it/

There's nothing like seeing it work/heal people with your own eyes to convince you of it's medicinal properties.

*****  There's actually a LOT of democrats in support of this, which is probably the only thing I agree with them about!  Also, when I first clicked on the blue underlined word in the article at the above link, called "bill", I had to go to the bottom of the page and click "Not this time" or else I would have had to subscribe to their paper, and I didn't want to subscribe, sorry! 

Last edited by Debrah (June 29, 2018 7:54 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera