My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2023 6:17 am  #1

Yeah, the antifa ladies are gonna "rule" these guys

This photo doesn't even show the entire street (there are still 2 or 3 blocks that didn't fit in the photo frame) and it doesn't EVEN take photos of the campgrounds where the TRIKERS are located.  There are 1,000's of them.  I have a feeling the antifa freaks are gonna git their asses kicked handily.

https://twitter.com/bluestown901/status/1687759560201912321

You just gotta take a look at that photo.  It's breathtaking and this goes on for another whole week.  People come from all over the world.  Last year my son and his family went camping during the rally and rented their house out to some people from the Netherlands for $2,000 for the week.  Amazing.

When my DH was still alive, he and my daughter and her husband went up for 3 days and had a great time, bought a bunch of t-shirts etc., and saw Aerosmith and I don't even remember who else was there that year. One of the guys from Aerosmith fell off the stage (that goofy Steven Tyler) and my son's father-in-law was the LifeFlight pilot at the time and he took him in the helicopter to the hospital here because the ER in Sturgis was already overflowing.  I don't even know how the guy turned out.

I didn't remember them being popular in the 1970's but I remember them from the 1980's, sort of.  Never a great fan of screaming bands!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera