My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2023 5:59 am  #1

Does anyone know . . .

. . . where I could go to find out more about "boxes for babies"?  It's a program for Mom's who don't want or can't keep their babies (for whatever reasons) to put their babies in boxes outside of the doors of local firestations and then the firefighters try to locate homes for these babies and the Mom's know something good will happen and they have not aborted a human being.  It's a really wonderful program and I love it because it's an "IN YOUR FACE JOE BIDEN PROGRAM" > > > he's gonna HATE this idea, doncha know?!!

If anyone has information I'd be happy to know about it and spread the word (it's a very quiet thing so far apparently) and eventually there will be information online about it I'm sure, but as of yet I can find nothing.  I am going to ask at my church on Saturday evening when I take my grandkids (2 are with me right now, helping with hauling stuff in from the car that we purchased at the grocery store) and go to the 7:00 p.m. services.  I haven't gone most of this month because of all the black and pride stuff.  My church doesn't deal with a lot of that and certainly doesn't support most of it but a few there do,  I tend to ignore them, but I will ask Pastor Josh if he knows or has even heard of this.  If nothing else, I will ask my ladies group (we're just a bunch of old ladies who get together twice every week for coffee!) and certainly one of them can find out about this.  They are a snoopy tenacious bunch, let me tell you!  That's one nice thing about getting older - - you have little patience for nonsense and NO ONE give old ladies the brush-off !!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 1, 2023 6:05 am  #2

Re: Does anyone know . . .

Hey folks, I was able to find this just now, but for my area it's not very helpful because nothing is listed.  It's like this problem only exists in FL and AZ.  What nonsense.  I'll see what more I can find out and let you all know.

https://shbb.org/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera