My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2018 8:50 pm  #1

My opinion on "separation"

I really think this whole controversy about separating children from their parents "at the border" is more a talking point for the politicians than it is a true, real problem.  Democrats have blown this issue sky high in order to use it as a strategy to "show their immense compassion" (?!!!) when it comes time to campaign.  In reality they could care less about what happens to those families, as we've seen demonstrated by these LOVING LIBS for the families right here in America who have lost children because illegals have killed them.  The dems haven't spent 5 minutes examining that issue but now they're all up in arms about the "children at the border".  What a crock.  We already know the dems don't give a red rat's ass about anyone but themselves and their desires. To wit: Peter Fonda and Robert DeNiro.  No one should get away with the things those two supreme idiots have gotten away with recently.  They should be behind bars as a lesson for what American's will tolerate.  Apparently American's will tolerate too much garbage talk.  Because of the internet, nothing shocks us anymore, I guess.

Back to the children:  the parents of these children don't even have any way of proving they are the parents, so first of all we need to be doing DNA testing right at the border.  Secondly, these "caring parents" are selling, renting or loaning their children to strangers and gang members.  Does that sound like they care??

Nah, this is a political striking point and nothing more.  President Trump needs to just leave things the way they are and start sending these people home, not to a "detention center".  Believe me, those detention centers are nicer and cleaner than their own homes were, you can bet on it.  Don't let the liberal idiots fool you into thinking anything else.  Maybe Schoomer and Aunt Nan Piglosi could go down and *investigate* their homes and their homeland and see just how bad it is or isn't.  We don't know why they're coming to the USA.  They might be coming here to help themselves and their families, but they might be coming here for nefarious reasons and we have NO way of knowing which.

If these parents love their children so much, they should not drag them a thousand miles across dangerous Mexico - not for ANY reason.  What in the hell do we Americans want with these brain-dead people?  Use the merit based system Trump was yammering about and call it a day.  But I suppose that's way too easy and sensible.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 23, 2018 9:58 pm  #2

Re: My opinion on "separation"

Hah!  Check this out folks.  About 1/2 hour after posting my rant above, I opened up my daily email from American Thinker and lo and behold, there was this article stating almost exactly the same idea, only in much more eloquent terms than what I used. 

The point is, all of this *concern* from the left is no such thing. It's all a big political ploy and if we aren't careful it's going to work for those bastards, too.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/the_big_lie_leftists_care_about_children.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera