My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2023 11:28 pm  #1

How in the hell is anyone going to beat this?

NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT TRUMP.  He's got crowds of followers like you've not seen since Christ was around and speaking.  I cannot WAIT for 2023 to be over and the election part of 2024 to arrive.  Only 730 some odd days to go. 

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1672767286380306438

biden could do a lot of damage (with his stupidity) between now and then but we hafta hope he's too ignorant and stupid to pull it off.  HUNTER NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL.  He might do more damage to his dad's campaign than he knows by not following the laws anyone else would have to follow.

Do you agree with me that if one (any one) of Trump's kids would be charged with the stuff hunter is charged with, THEY would be out walking around and free?  Uh, no sirrreee, I don't think so.  They'd have tossed those kids in jail MONTHS ago, as we should have done with hunter. Same game, different name. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY?  They're too much like the democraps, that's what's wrong.  We have a uni-party America and that is just too bad and too sad.  Someone better start piping light to the repubs RIGHT NOW. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera