My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2018 8:08 pm  #1

Not going to end well

I hope they get some of these matters regarding our nation settled pretty soon.  It's getting old, it's getting tiresome, and it's getting to be very annoying.  People are SICK of all this constant bickering.  I really don't know why immigrants want to get into this country, I'd like very much to get out at this point.  Everyone knows Mueller the Mulla is dragging out his "investigation" as long as possible for various reasons but the biggest is because they want to keep hammering away at Trump as "the bad guy".  They've failed miserably (a long time ago) but it doesn't seem to be able to be stopped.  The entire country is going insane over all this nonsense.  Yet, Comey and Clinton and Obie go untouched even with all their blatantly obvious law-breaking.  It's just crazy.

I'm going to pick out about 50 DVD's to watch and I'm not going to pay any attention to "current events" any more.  It causes stress in the general population and that can't be a good thing.  It will NOT end well if this keeps up.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera