My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2023 11:26 pm  #1

Trump tells Hannity "it's not right"

Trump understands.  He understands mostly because the stupidass PRESS CORPS has done the same thing to him, without really much reason to do so.  It doesn't take much. He simply didn't want to slip and fall because of his real leather shoes - they're slippery on the bottom.  I don't think that was ol' joe's excuse on a flat stage, however.  But hang on, the press will cover for him somehow.

You'll notice, however, that no one is talking anymore about the fart that dumbass fat democrap (with the glasses) let fly on stage (I can never remember that shorty's name!).  Now THAT was big news because apparantly he also crapped his pants at the same time although they didn't, of course, report THAT part to the public, but it got out somehow.  A fart they can't hide but the rest they were successful at hiding.  How sad.  The worst part is that fat chubbo smartass didn't even hafta clean it up himself, someone ELSE got that job.  Realy sad. 

Scroll down and find the two clips, both are less than 3 minutes cuz hannity hasta get his 2 cents worth in at the end, of course, as advertising.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dont-know-supposed-say-trump-reveals-phone-call-made-unexpected-request-hannity/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera