My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2018 6:39 am  #1

Can President Trump shoot Jim Comey?

I agree with the Judge.  It's an absurd idea but also a sets a dangerous precedent. 

WHY on earth would Rudy Guiliani even SAY such a ridiculous thing??  All he's doing is giving ammunition to the already unbalanced media coverage.

Personally, I've watched a couple of tv interviews with Guiliani just recently and he really really looks like he's under the influence of some drug or he's starting to lose his mind.  He gets those big, staring eyeballs like Adam Schiffless and makes facial contortions like James Clapper.  It's hard to watch him get through a 4 minute interview, it really is.  I think President Trump should re-consider Mr. Guiliani's position and have a re-do.  With all the lawyers running around on Capitol Hill, certainly there must be one far more qualified than Rudy, and probably not so much a loose cannon.  He doesn't think his answers through, he just blurts out whatever - - - and that can end very badly for our President - - - who kinda sorta does the same thing!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/06/andrew-p-napolitano/can-president-trump-shoot-jim-comey/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera