My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2018 12:56 am  #1

Pay a small fine, make billions

I'm not in agreement with President Trump or Rand Paul or any of the other politicians who think it's a great idea to rush untested/unproven drugs to market, not even for people who are "terminal" (whatever that means - we're ALL terminal, truth be known).  I just don't get it.  Our dumb gubmint leaders will approve of the use of drugs with unproven reliability but they won't approve of assisted suicide when a person is truly at death's door.  We are kinder to our animals than we are to our people, especially the elderly who are often in pain as well as half or more dead. 

Nevertheless, there's money to be made here so don't stop us now.  That's the message I got with President Trump's latest decision to go ahead with this policy.  Unbelievable.  If he'd just approve of the use of cannabis and/or cannabis oil we wouldn't even be having this conversation because there is proof all over the place that cannabis is ideal for almost any disease you can name. 

And, BTW, I didn't think ANYTHING was illegal for a drug company.  Even if something is truly illegal they don't care - - they just go ahead and do it anyway or push to have it done, as you can see. 

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/05/30/guide-to-paying-a-small-fine-and-making-billions-be-drug-company/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera