My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2018 4:43 am  #1

They're kidding, right?

Ok, it's just been proven that the human race is utterly and completely stupid.  After reading this "plea" over at Gateway Pundit web site, I'm convinced. I mean really, they joking, right?  Why would they basically plead with their followers/readers (at their web site) to "like" them on a platform that is censoring most of their content????  Is this not the stupidest thing you've ever heard? 

They should immediately and quickly *un-do* themselves from communistic sites like facebook, unless they like being told what they can and can't do. 

It is the massive description of pure stupidity.  But then I've never understood the mentality of people who think facebook is wonderful and productive.  It is the complete opposite of that, my friends.  Anyone with half a brain can clearly see this as a fact, no?

"Facebook is currently censoring conservative content. We hope they will reverse their policy and honor all voices in the near future.

Until then please like our page on Facebook and PLEASE check the Gateway Pundit homepage for the latest stories."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera