My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2018 8:46 pm  #1

Is Kanye's message helping Black to understand?

I believe it is.  Finally.  It's about time the black people hear the real truth, even though it may be hard for them to digest.  Some of them still won't see it as truth because these democrat *persuaders* do a pretty good job of buffaloing the masses (although how anyone can NOT see through it is kinda sorta beyond me).  Really?  Mad Max Waters and that Johnson-Lee woman?  WHO would believe a damned word they spew?  Unfortunately, some do and that's a sad fact.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"The Kanye problem for the Democratic Party is that if the party doesn’t keep blacks in line and it loses even 20 to 25 percent of the black vote, it can kiss any hope of winning any presidential and many congressional elections goodbye. Democrats may have already seen that threat. That’s why they support illegal immigration and voting rights for noncitizens. Immigrants from south of the border who are here illegally may be seen as either a replacement for or a guarantee against the disaster of losing the black vote.

Keeping blacks blind to the folly of unquestioned support for the Democratic Party by keeping blacks fearful, angry and resentful and painting the Republican Party as racist is vital.

Democrats never want blacks to seriously ask questions about what the party has done for them. Here are some facts:

The nation’s most troublesome and dangerous cities — Indianapolis, Stockton, Oakland, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Kansas City, Baltimore, Memphis, St. Louis and Detroit — have been run by Democrats, often black Democrats, for nearly a half-century. These and other Democratic-run cities are where blacks suffer the highest murder rates and their youngsters attend the poorest-performing and most unsafe schools.

Democrats could never afford for a large number of black people to observe, “We’ve been putting you in charge of our cities for decades. We even put a black Democrat in the White House. And what has it meant for us?"

"Plus, the president you told us to hate has our unemployment rate near a record low.” "

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/05/walter-e-williams/kanye-and-democrats/

I'd say the article makes some very succinct and significant points.  Thank you Walter Williams, as always. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera