My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2018 9:53 pm  #1

Ok, this has just gotta stop

We all need to get up in arms and protest all this "teaching kids gay promiscuity" crap. 

And I'm sorry, but I don't know what it is, either!!!  (rimming)

QUOTE:

"I told my 90-year-old preacher dad about the April 23rd international parents' Sex-Ed protest. Parents are outraged, unable to opt-out their children from https://bit.ly/2uOQloy">LGBTQ lessons which include asphyxiation, BDSM, gender-bending, anal sex, and rimming. Dad replied, "Rimming? I don't even know what that is." Ponder that, folks. LGBTQ bullies have successfully mandated that elementary school kids be taught a dangerous sexual perversion unknown to a 90-year-old.

A Texas pre-K teacher sounded the alarm that her principal ordered teachers to explain homosexuality to 4-year-olds and teach them that "gay love is beautiful." And yet, LGBTQ activists are trying to brand us as haters for seeking to protect our kids' innocence, while they tyrannically demand that we surrender our children for LGBTQ indoctrination."

Gay love is not beautiful.  Gay love is perverted and there's simply no other way to view it.  Teachers are being fired from long-held jobs because they do not feel it's right to HAVE to teach this perverted crap to 4 year olds. YES, 4 year olds.  This is definitely where homeschooling and Christian-based schools are going to get an edge in the next few years.  An edge not to be believed, and an edge which will hopefully bring down public eduction entirely.  It needs to hit the dustbin of history because what they teach is no longer consdered an "education" by those of us who actually have one.

Great stuff here, please read.  (I'm surprised fb let the gal from WY post it on her "page" but I'll bet it's down by now and I'll take money bets on it, too!!)

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/though_persecuted_christians_and_patriots_are_standing.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera