My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2017 8:11 am  #1

QUOTES & PUNS (keep adding to the list)

The organic herb farmer was accused of dilly dallying around by his wife Rosemary, when he spent too much thyme trying to become a sage.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4A9nIDauurM/UOtbj-6f66I/AAAAAAAAALM/isyS-4Klb8E/s1600/Fotolia_19658318_Subscription_L_0.jpg

Last edited by Debrah (September 19, 2017 6:49 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 31, 2017 8:47 am  #2

Re: QUOTES & PUNS (keep adding to the list)

https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/facebook/111/cow-face_1f42e.png

A cowbell is what you call a lovely Southern cow.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 14, 2017 10:46 am  #3

The great trouble with vaccination is that it vaccinates the mind.  – Elbert Hubbard

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 15, 2017 9:07 am  #4

During the recent presidential election, Hillary Clinton remarked that she had eight years of experience as first lady, experience as a senator, and experience as secretary of state.  In the world of task organization, years of service are secondary, while accomplishment of the mission is primary.

- (from an article at American Thinker by Frank Ryan)

https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/samsung/100/wastebasket_1f5d1.png

She has no clue.  In those first two roles, she accomplished absolutely nothing of note (not that a first lady is supposed to accomplish anything at all unless they have ego issues, which she did) and in the third position she managed to let several good people get killed because of her incompetence and stupidity.  She lied to the american public about this for a long time, using several lame excuses as to who should take the blame and how and why.  Comey is protecting her on this issue and much more (morbid and perverse stuff) by not letting her emails be inspected, and I'd be willing to bet the money of all the WADC swamp rats on that statement.  Of course, the democrats don't/won't ever believe that she is capable of such deception.  They haven't been reading the right stuff about her, that's all I can say.  I've read more than enough stuff about her to last me a lifetime and none of it is good news.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 19, 2017 6:36 am  #5

Am I my brother's informant? I fink not!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 20, 2017 11:48 am  #6

Veterinarians treat all animals except ducks - that would be quack medicine. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 13, 2017 9:32 am  #7

That last sentence says it all, doesn't it?

"This [Weinstein sex scandal thing] is delicious. These liberal actresses who act all rightous and mighty finally admitted that the conversation Trump have (sic) with Jeff Bush is universally correct about the characters of most "liberal" woman (sic). They will willing (sic) let you grab "it" if you have enough powers and money. Harvey Weinstein and the Feminists Actresses of Hollywood deserve each other. The acting "profession" is just a step from common prostitution and no amount of glamor is going to fix that." - from the comment section at an article I read today concerning this scandal

Here's my prediction:  Weinstein will WILLINGLY (what else?) go into "therapy", hopefully not with a woman therapist, and in six months he will be proclaimed "cured" of his affliction, declared a good guy, and set loose again on the streets of America.  No stain on his name, no police records, no monetary infringements - - the guy will literally smoke a cigar while he's being massaged by the entire USA.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 3, 2017 6:33 am  #8

Money launderers are filthy rich!    

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 9, 2017 9:12 am  #9

A university is a city in outer space.

Yep, those students are in outer space nowadays, that's for darn sure!  The democrat party has made sure of it.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera