My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2018 10:00 pm  #1

This is pretty "out there" even for the leftists

This happened almost 2 years ago, I never heard a thing about it.  But the whole thing was just too unbelievable not to share.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/stunning-attorney-argues-it-was-fault-of-trump-supporters-that-they-were-beaten-cold-cocked-egged-bloodied-after-san-jose-rally/

Trump supporters would never stoop to this level, EVER.  But you can bet if this had been a democreep rally and the Trump people were behind the beatings and nuisance, every one of them would have been or still be in jail. 

As it stands, everyone from the leftists involved in this case, from the attorney to the mayor to the police chief to the protestors ought to be in jail, but they're saying they had the RIGHT to act out this way.  Maybe they did - - but their reasoning leaves one wondering what planet they're from.

THIS IS WHY THEY LOST THE ELECTION AND because Hagzilla the Hog was simply going to run us around the drain before she washed everyone down it, and believe me, most of us were aware of that fate - - which is why Trump was elected.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera