My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2018 3:22 am  #1

We fight

It was very gratifying to read this speech once again.  It was given about a month before the election.  Very powerful and every word rings as true as can be.  I can tell by reading a few of the comments at the bottom of the article that others feel the same.  After I read this again, I took a great big deep breath and breathed out a sign of pure relief that we do not have HER in office.  It would be hard to even imagine what sort of mess this country would be in by now, had she managed to covertly "steal" the election.  Somehow, she still thinks she's going to be the President . . . and she and her minions are working at it day and night, it's simply unbelievable.  The entire democratic party and the involved mainstream media will eventually take a huge nose-dive into oblivion, if there is any justice left in this world.

Read it for yourself (or watch the vid).  It will remind you why President Trump had so much support then and still has our support now, even though we may not always agree with everything he does.  The alternative would have been a horrible, horrible nightmare.

1,2,3,   . . .  breathe!!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/09/we-fight/#more-147876

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera