My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2018 9:38 pm  #1

Trump still supporting some obozo (crappy) *plans*

I'm disappointed in Trump, and you will be too, after reading this article.  We needed to end all the wasteful obozo programs but that is not happening on several levels. Trump campaigned on changing and getting rid of all the obozo junk ideas.  Taxpayer money is still being wasted every day on these ridiculously stupid ideas and there's really no end in sight.  This is one I hadn't heard much about and I assumed it was scrapped a long time ago (like right after Trump officially was in office) but guess what?  Didn't happen.

http://jw.structure.email/corruption-chronicles/hud-gives-dicey-obama-plan-to-transform-slums-into-middle-class-neighborhoods-5-mil

"Beautifying" those neighborhoods is never going to be a priority for the people who live there.  Gangsters tend to break up stuff, not try to "beautify" things, I mean let's get real here.   And even if some of the people who live in these projects wanted to try to make the neighborhoods nicer, how long would it last before it was trashed again?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera