My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2018 11:26 pm  #1

mileage

Boy, every MSM station on tv, every journalist for every stinkin' rag in America is milking this FL shooting for all it's worth.  I've heard a lot of talk about it being another false flag operation.  We will never know the answer to that because in all the other shootings and attacks in the past few years, we've never found out the truth about any of those, either.  And we never will.  The truth is, I'm sick of hearing about all this stuff and a bunch of yahoos standing around discussing it over and over and over are not going to change a thing.  The fact is, the dems want guns taken away from everyone but the police and the military, and the people want just the opposite.  We can't get rid of 25 million illegal immigrants but the country is supposed to "get rid" of 300,000,000 guns? 

Yeah, good luck on that issue mr. regulator.  I need my gun and I'm not giving it up for any reason, to anyone.  CONgress can pass laws til the cows come home, but they aren't getting my gun.  Not now, not ever.

Whose bright idea was it to make schools gun free zones - and then ADVERTISE it???  Stupid move.  Really stupid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera