My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2018 9:49 pm  #1

Should we do away with diplomatic immunity?

OMG.  You bet we should do away with it.  It's just a convenient excuse for foreigners to do whatever they please and never be charged criminally.  I've read lots of articles about the perversion within the UN but this is getting worse and worse all the time, although I don't think anyone has any intention of stopping it anytime soon.  They're just having soooooooooooooooo much fun at our expense . . .

Quote from article:

"The escalating pedophilia and sex abuse scandals engulfing the UN and its “peacekeeping” forces have become so massive that even the pro-UN media,including the notoriously globalist CNN and The Guardian, have been forced to cover it. Indeed, all over the world, the UN is making headlines for raping and exploiting children — not to mention sexual abuse and harassment of the UN's own employees. Various “aid” groups funded by taxpayers are in the crosshairs, too.As the scandals grow, theUN formally announced— for the first time ever — that it would not claim “diplomatic immunity” to protect the estimated 3,300 pedophiles working for the global organization. So far, though, virtually none of the UN troops involved in the widespread rape of children have been held criminally accountable. In fact,those who tried to stop the pedophile rapists were viciously persecuted while the predators continued their horrific abuses."

Read the rest of the article here - - ->  https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/28313-un-exposed-as-haven-for-child-rapists-more-scandals-coming

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera