My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2018 1:33 am  #1

25th Amendment shenanigans are at hand

This is about the last trick the democreeps have up their sleeves.

There are just a lot of people who are stupid enough to try this sort of thing and it is my hope that they would fail miserably.  But no one can be sure they would fail unless we continue to show support for President Trump no matter what, and not depend on his "loyal" <sarc> white house crew because they are about 95% turncoats.  Just check out the list of them in this article and tell me you trust any one of those people not to turn on Trump the minute they were given the opportunity. Jackass PeePee Ryan would be the first one to shift gears, after Pence.

Quote from Article:"Would Vice President Mike Pence sign-on to such a coup d’état? The desire to be president does strange things to men. We know that Pence demurred in the wake of the NBC /Billy Bush revelations, refusing to take candidate Trump’s call at the same time party leaders were privately offering to convene the Republican National Committee and dump Trump as the party’s nominee, replacing him with Pence. The Vice President’s political majordomo Nick Ayres got caught red handed leaking information detrimental to the President only to have the Vice President’s highly regarded Communications Director Jeff Lotter take the fall.My sources also tell me that Pence has chafed over the President’s unwillingness to reverse US law when it comes to same -sex marriage and to push to overturn Roe v. Wade. At the same time the Vice President is gung ho for US attorney general Jeff Session’s push to crack down on State legalized marijuana in direct contravention of an important campaign pledge made by the President, As Julius Caesar might say the Vice President has “ that lean and hungry look”.Even if a majority of the cabinet in the vice Pres. Work to sign on to a 25th amendment removal of Trump the chief executive would have the right to appeal this decision to the US House of Representatives. At least one high-level White House aide has told me that they believe House Speaker Paul Ryan has already agreed to be Pence’s vice president in order to block such a move."

https://stonecoldtruth.com/the-coming-25th-amendment-play-to-take-down-trump/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera