My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2018 12:47 am  #1

legalized drug problem

If ever there's a huge, legal drug problem in American (I mean worse than now, if that's possible) it will NOT be the fault of the legalization of marijuana or medical marijuana in some states. 

It will be the fault of the doctors and the companies who manufacture drugs that people can get prescriptions for, for pain.  Since pain is usually the number 1 reason to see a doctor, those doctors have complied readily, by doling out tons of painkillling drugs and now it's on THEIR backs. 

Those asinine doctors listen to some cheerleader drug rep who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag with both hands and a flashlight for their "drug information" and then they start prescribing it as though they understand how it works.  They don't. 

And they also forget that all people are different.  Some don't react at all, some react horribly.  But do they care?  Ha.  Not in this lifetime.  Keep reading about the problems with painkillers our doctors have created. Its gone far beyond prescribed medicines now. 

I think it's time to start putting THE MOST BLAME on the doctors.  The drug companies just manufacture drugs, but the doctors prescribe them - for houses and vacations and plain old hard cash and other perks.  They're the guilty ones and we (by we I mean people who are in a position to do something, not the "man on the street" so to speak) need to, at this point in time, go after just one group at a time, IMPHHO.  Cut off the head and the rest will die.

http://bolenreport.com/america-going-obliterate-obamacare-2018/#more-12103

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera