My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2017 8:13 pm  #1

vax cartel: the evidence against them

Yep,  All true.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
"The World Health Organization, in 1980, celebrated the eradication of smallpox on the African continent---but was that what really happened?Or was it this? The visible signs of smallpox receded, but people with already-compromised immune systems began dying in large numbers. (Is THAT what would soon be called AIDS?)The FDA, in the statement I quoted above, unwittingly implied what researchers have known for decades: the so-called smallpox eradication campaign in Africa was one of the most dangerous medical interventions in history.In the late 1980s, a respected biologist with close knowledge of the Africa eradication campaign, told me, off the record, that after the World Health Organization celebrated their “victory” in Africa, they held a very secret meeting in Geneva.At this meeting, it was decided that the smallpox vaccine they deployed in Africa would never be used again.I asked him why.Because it caused cases of smallpox, he said."

Yeah, the damn shots shed all over the place, too.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/global-vaccine-cartel-wreaks-destruction-the-evidence/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera