My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2017 9:54 pm  #1

Mass vaccination bio-terror?

Yes sir, that's the game  - -  for money and power, of course.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/does-the-push-for-mass-vaccination-point-toward-a-staged-bioterror-event/

The CDC and the FDuh absolutely refuse to document negative cases (adverse reactions or deaths) that exist from vaccines, so when they only assess the positives and leave out the negatives, of course we're only going to have a success story.  It's a big fat lie, but there it is.  People absolutely positively need to start asking questions of their doctors, and not be afraid to do so, or our country will be in real trouble (more than already).  My motto has always been "question authority" even if it costs your life.  Because if we don't question people in authority, they get away with literal murder.

Also, if you haven't watched the online 9 session event called Vaccines Revealed, you really need to do so,  Episodes 3, 5 and 6 are outstanding.  Do a search online for vaccines revealed and you should be able to find something.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 6, 2017 2:07 am  #2

Re: Mass vaccination bio-terror?

The point of all these discussions, however, cannot ever ever ever be laid to rest until and unless there are studies of the vaccinated population against the unvaccinated population.  This is a factor everyone knows (or should know) and the chances of the drug production companies consenting to such a study is lodged somewhere between slim and none.  If the truth ever got out, these companies would be several billion dollars poorer every year.  Not only that, but to make up for the loss, they'd just "invent" more pills for more "fake" diseases and get the AMA et al to sign onto the elaborate lies.  I believe the answer really lies in the study of the economic part of this equation because that's where the real statistics are to be found, like it or not.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/the-occult-archetype-called-vaccination-2/

These people are ruthless when it comes to NOT caring about who gets injured by their products, but they are totally and wholly focused on their bottom line, their economic gain.  And one CDC whistleblower, I'm sorry to say, isn't going to be enough.  There, at some point, has to be a cabal of scientists who will stand together and tell the truth about the tilted studies and pervasive lies since the early 1940's regarding the "science" of vaccines and the "science of herd immunity". 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera