My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2017 10:02 pm  #1

Repuglicans let themselves down, as much as they let us down

The Repuglicans have let themselves be convinced, by the lying left-stream media, that obozocare is a LOT more popular than it actually is, and they've also let themselves be convinced that to let it implode would be political suicide for them. What a crock.  Anyone with an ounce of brains knows that's not true.

I have said before, on this forum, that if saving obozocare is truly the Holy Grail for so much of our electorate as the left-stream media says it is, then that electorate last year had a very clear choice if they wanted to save it: to vote for Hillary Clinton for president, because whatever else they may have thought about her, she ran her campaign on saving obozocare, while Donald Trump ran on repealing it. At that time he never mentioned replacing it with something else or something worse, which is what we're looking in the face right now - socialized medicine.  He never mentioned it because he never wanted it replaced.  Few folks seem to grasp that obvious point.

The fact that Trump and not Hillary was elected president tells me all I need to know about how popular obozocare really isn't.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera