My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2019 12:07 am  #1

We don't need a wall because crime rate is falling??

Every time I see an article by Scott Shakford, I know it's going to be something NOT worth reading.  But today I made an exception and clicked on it (IOW, I took the bait!) just to see what he was blathering about this time.  Yes, I agree that PDJT shouldn't be saying the wall is "already under construction" when in fact it is not really under construction at all. 

But I'm not interested in Shakford's ideas of what happened in the 1990's or since, except what's happening AT THIS MOMENT.  I'm sorry but IME, he loses his "argument" again.  What he has cited as "evidence" in this article is really no such thing.  It's past evidence and we now have groups (3 that I've heard about) of illegals moving northward toward our border, numbering in the 10's of thousands.  None of them are accepting Mexico's previous offers, so Mexico is no longer making offers, according to what I understand.  But Mexico IS helping to push these people northward just to get them out of Mexico.  Imagine that.

Shakford, do your homework, you imbecile.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/23/hey-trump-crime-did-fall-so-we-dont-need?utm_medium=email

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera