My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2019 7:54 pm  #1

I don't care how it happened . . .

HOW COULD AMERICA PUT A GUY LIKE WILD-EYED ADAM (BULL)SCHIFF INTO AN IMPORTANT POSITION LIKE - - wait for it - - Chairman of the House INTELLIGENCE Committee?

This has to be a joke, right?

The man doesn't have the intelligence God gave a goldfish.  In fact, a goldfish is probably smarter.  This makes me VERY nervous.

How did he manage to secure a position like that?  What it automatic, as all the other HOUSE positions seem to have been?  I can't think of one newly elected democrat who should even BE in CONgress at all, much less in positions of power.  DItto for Maxine Waters.  She doesn't belong anywhere where there are decent people, for she has the demeanor of a gorilla.

This is terrible.

American's need to fight back against this kind of gubmint.  If people like these can be automatically installed into positions they have NO BUSINESS being involved with, how do we go about unravelling that ball of yarn?  We must find a way and make it permanent by passing new laws.

Again, rant not over, but I'll quit before my blood pressure goes through the roof.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera