My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2019 5:58 am  #1

We need to pair up with Mexico

The USA needs to pair up with Mexico and put border patrol at THEIR southern port of entry where Guatamala meets Mexico.  It would definitely require military involvement, however, because they would be stopping people coming from various countries, using the panamanian/Costa Rican/El Salvadoran travel route, to get to the Mexican border and then eventually the US border. 

It's my feeling that if these people have the money to come from foreign countries THAT far away, they should be staying in their own home countries and try to help to make them better, not leave there and hope that eventually the country will get better on its own.  Things just don't work that way.  Some effort would need to be involved.  These people, the refugees, put more effort into leaving their home countries than they do trying to rehabilitate them.  WHY?

Anyway, here's a good article which bring my point home very clearly.  I made this suggestion on one of the comment sections at a blog where I read daily, but I think it went right over everyone's head, so I need to post this link at that blog, so people will understand what I meant.  I'm not the best at descriptions!!!!

http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/02/central-american-countries-helping-middle-easterners-illegally-enter-united-states/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera