My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2017 10:12 pm  #1

Does the US want control of Syria?

You bet.

We aren't their allies, although past President's have tried to convince them we are.  WADC wants control over northern Syria and whatever other territory it can grab.

But Russia, Iran and Hezbollah support the country’s sovereign independence and territorial integrity.

Why is it that the countries who are not responsible for the death, destruction and bloodshed over there, are the ones getting the blame, and the USA is still viewed as an ally even after we've killed, starved and imprisoned their population?  The USA has contributed to the deaths of more innocent civilians in the middle east than has any other nation in history, and yet we strum our lips and wonder why we're being attacked by the people from that part of the world??  Even the weakest of countries would have tried to fight back, knowing they were severely out-powered (or were they?) but Russia, Iran and other countries are starting to figure out exactly what's going on over there after 17 years and it's not that we're trying to "help" - - it's that we're trying to rob that area of its legal title to the land so America can then rape the countryside of minerals and precious metals, and then leave what?  Pure destruction?  Hell no, then American taxpayers will again be called upon to "rebuild". 

Rebuild what?

I hope the American people start rebelling against this idea because it's really just another way to rob us of our tax money, give it to contractors who then don't really do what they're "paid to do" and those companies end up wealthier than they already are.  And that's the short version.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/phony-pretext-of-combating-isis-us-terror-bombing-turned-raqqa-into-a-moonscape/5605657

See what I mean?  http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-airstrikes-killing-hundreds-of-civilians-in-syrias-raqqa/5605660

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera