My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2018 11:48 pm  #1

Best argument in health care debate?

What debate?  Is there a debate going on somewhere that none of us know about?  Debate about what?

No.

They can make prices public if they think that will solve the problem, but it won't. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/republicans_best_argument_in_the_health_care_debate.html

Ever since ACA took root, we have been slowly pushed toward socialized medicine and those who don't realize it are in for a rude awakening - and soon.

If you watch tv you'll know that sometimes on 6 - 12 channels at one time they are advertising medicare.  This is not what you think it is. It's not just medicare for people over 65.  What they're advertising now is propaganda - - to get the people of america ready for all the "benefits" of medicare for all - - except that we'll all have to pay for it just like seniors now have to pay $134 monthly for "free medicare" benefits, not to mention they have to buy supplemental insurance policies and drug policies to cover what medicare won't cover.  The $134 monthly charge comes directly out of the social security of seniors, but I would imagine the amount will change when it becomes medicare for all (to a higher rate) and it will come out of social security, SSI, garnished wages or whatever the gubmint has to do to pay it.  Some, I'm sure, will pay a lump sum at the end of the year out of their tax return, if they even still have such a critter by the time this all comes to fruition.

Just think about that.  It used to be we heard maybe 2 medicare commercials an hour.  Now they are on every channel all day and all night long.  Some of them aren't commercials, they're infomercials lasting as much as 5 minutes or more.  But NONE OF THOSE COMPANIES they talk about are willing to publish prices because they have it set up so that you might qualify (or want) one type of plan and Joe Blow down the street might want another type of plan depending on each ones personal health needs.

It's nothing but a rip-off, plain and simple.  I'd be willing to bet that within 5 years, we'll all be roped into this "medicare for all" scheme which was hatched by Hagzilla back in the early to mid 1990's and continued, not to mention forced down our throats, by Obie big ears and Justice Roberts and John McCain.

Next up for constant and continuous advertising?  Final expense life insurance plans and burial insurance.  Prepare to hear a lot about it.  Another rip-off.  Gimme a pine box and a pine tree to put it under and I'll be good to go on to the next world, forget about "final expenses".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera