My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2017 12:34 am  #1

Think about this

You do realize, of course, that US citizens are being slowly but surely "trained" to live much like the Indians have been forced to live - - - on reservations and only in certain areas of the country, at that. 

That is what our gubmint has planned for us all, you can bet Custer's boots on it.  Here I've been complaining for years that too many of our politicians refuse to look backwards and take some lessons from the past, and here that's exactly what they've been doing, but not in the way I meant.  They are taking lessons from the past military maneuvers whereby they got the Indian nations to comply - because the Indians had no choice.

No choice.

That's what our politicians want for us. 

Hang the Constitution, they say. ("Oh, it's just an old piece of paper") and our inherent rights mean nothing because according to them (the elitist 1 percenter politicians) we are livestock, useless eaters, or serfs/slaves.  We will, before 2020 they say, have mandatory vaccines for babies, children, adults and seniors; we will have universal health care which offers no choice to the patient; we will have specific places where we are allowed to live; no one will own their own "property" because WE will be the property (chattel) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Chattel+slavery ; we will only be able to eat what is provided for us, no more growing our own gardens, no more raising our own chickens or whatever.  And the list goes on of what we WON'T be able to do/have. 

If you think this isn't true, just look around you.  Take a good, hard, long, honest look. 

Did Mr. Trump do what he campaigned to do?  Hardly.  Does he intend to do anything he campaigned to do? Nope.

Do not be fooled, you and I and a few generations beyond us will be like the early Greek civilizations, bound to our politicians, our "masters" and treated like Indians.  All arrows point in that direction, and without the leadership we were counting on from Mr. Trump, it's almost a guarantee.  He was, literally, our last hope because he was NOT a "trained in WADC" politician.  Guess that sure changed in a hurry, didn't it?

Sounds like fiction, doesn't it? 

Do YOU think it's fiction?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera