My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2018 3:09 am  #1

Why can't we build the wall? There's no good reason . . .

As you read through this, you'll begin to wonder (I hope) what the hell is going on within the minds of the leaders/lawmakers of the USA.  The only thing in most of those heads is air.  Hot air, at that.

No one wanted to elect Jim Jordan because he was wanting to do the right thing by Americans.  Instead, we elected Kevin McCarthy, who is going to do his damndest to secure a democrat agenda, even though he pretends to be conservative.  I never wanted him as a contender for Speaker, and I think there are a lot of people who agree with me.

The USA wasted LOTS and LOTS of money during the Bush2 administration, as well as during the abhorrent Obie administration.  Yet, we seem to balk at the thought of spending money on a wall to help secure our southern border and the insane leftists keep calling it a "waste".   Why is that?  We're not asking for the money to be delivered in secret, at night, in pallets, in CASH.  Maybe that's the way we should be asking for it, since that seems to be a familiar way for our CONgressidiots to operate.

Here is a great article put together from several articles I've seen and/or read myself over the past few months.  It's worth reading and thinking about.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/11/no_author/america-has-built-800-military-bases-worldwide-so-why-cant-it-build-a-mexican-border-wall/

My other suggestion would be that since Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch seems to be the only *reporter* with guts enough to actually go inside the caravan at the border and personally talk to people (I have no idea why we're calling it that - it's an invasion and everyone with one live brain cell knows it) why don't we request that nay-sayers like Juan Williams, Shep Smith, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon and a few others go to the border IN PERSON and see for themselves what's there?  Why are we not having that ORDERED done??  If I were president I'd be sending their snippy little asses right down there and let them come back and report about the NICE people in the caravan and how they're soooooooooooooo looking forward to having these folks in our country - - running loose.

Uh-huh I think that's a great idea.

Quick.  Someone propose it to PDJT !!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera