My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2018 9:42 pm  #1

Happy Thanksgiving

For what it's worth.  As an American, I see not much coming up in the future to be thankful about and that's the truth.  We are slowly letting the far leftists take over our country and I'm thinking that's going to turn out badly. 

Right now, under President Trump, we have the best economic conditions we've had in America in 40+ years and we're going to let the leftists ruin it and take it all away from us - - just because we feel the need to be politically correct???  It's just insanely stupid.  They want to raise taxes (not just on the "rich" as they keep yammering about), they want to let in hundreds of thousands of illegals who have few if any skills, they want everyone and anyone to be able to vote, they've taken citizenship to a point where it has no meaning anymore, they want socialized medicine, they want free everything but fail to be able to explain how they're going to pay for it with only about 1/4 of the population working and paying taxes becauses those illegals they want to keep letting in and taking jobs will not be paying taxes because they're mostly all hired for cash and under the radar of the gubmint.  Do you think the dimwit dems are going to start giving away their own money to support the rest of us?  Ha. Yeah, right.

We in America need to decide exactly what it is we need to be giving thanks for this year.  We are blessed here in the USA, don't get me wrong, but I'm terribly terribly afraid it's not going to last much longer.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera