My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2018 5:00 am  #1

I would have appealed

I would NEVER have backed-off.  Monsanto would be on the hook for the original $289 million and that would be the end of it.  A person can fight a lot of ensuing lawsuits with $289 million dollars if that's what Monsanto would have wanted to do.  But I would never have let them get by with a reduced amount.  That stupid judge now set a precedent and Monsanto will always feel as though they should be able to coerce people into taking smaller amounts of money.  These people like Dewayne Johnson were sickened and will likely die from exposure to that toxic crap put out by Monsanto and touted as being "safe".  It's NOT safe.  If it's so safe, why do the people who work for the labs at Monsanto wear full-body *cover suits* when they are experimenting with the junk?  No sir, they know it's toxic beyond belief and they should have to pay pay pay and pay some more for their reckless actions and bought-and-paid-for-science.

Also, do not eat QUAKER oats of any kind, nor any *breakfast bars* which contain oats - - - they are literally doused in glyphosate from the Round-Up used on oat crops.  Buy only organic oatmeal products for eating, baking, whatever.

https://www.cornucopia.org/2018/11/judge-in-landmark-roundup-cancer-case-reduced-awarded-damages-and-denied-monsantos-appeal/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera