My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2018 9:11 pm  #1

Tucker

Just lookit this.  THIS just proves how stupid the extreme far leftists have become.  Are all of these people on hard drugs or where do they come up with this kind of lack of logic??  Bill Kristol couldn't define "ethno-nationalism" if his life depended on it.

"Thus, in January, Bill Kristol said of Carlson’s turn to the right: “It is close now to racism, white—I mean, I don’t know if it’s racism exactly—but ethno-nationalism of some kind.”

This vague, choppy language reflects the paltry character of Kristol’s mind. Carlson has never supported “ethno-nationalism,” let alone “racism,” nor does the fact that America has a white majority change this.

No matter for Kristol. To this warmongering dunce, it’s simply not possible to be a nationalist without being guilty of some terrible-ism.

And yet, ironically, such a reflexive, unthinking, irrational, unargued-for aversion to white people suggests that it’s Kristol himself who is the racist."

Read the whole article here - - -> http://takimag.com/article/antifa-comes-for-tucker-carlson/#axzz5WNFPFQBm

Last edited by Debrah (November 9, 2018 9:13 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera