My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2018 9:47 pm  #1

Warren just tightened her own noose

Hopefully.  This article makes "the new democratic platform" about as plain as we're ever going to get from them - I mean, this tells us how they really feel about the American people.  They're not INTERESTED in American people, they're interested in protecting immigrants, especially (for some reason) the illegals, because they need a voter base and they'll take anyone.  AND - - they'll count their votes twice.  What's concerning about that, to any cogent American, is they seem to be dismissing the criminal acts perpetrated by these illegals.  That is something which is hard for me to comprehend.  Apparently the dims find it easy.  I will simply never understand their mindset.

How Warren and Greer and a bunch of others can just sweep this under the rug as a "non-issue" is beyond me.  As I've said many times before, just wait until this happens to a member of one of their families (and it will if things keep going the way they are going now) and I don't think they'll be so cavalier about it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/bye_iowa_elizabeth_warren_dismisses_murder_of_mollie_tibbetts_and_says_the_real_problems_are_family_separations.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera