My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2018 12:57 am  #1

STOP calling this hate group "anti-fascist"

When a man deliberately does what he can't explain, he's crazy.  I don't know who said that, but it's certainly true.

Sounds very much like the stupid anti-fa crap going on these days? 

Sure does. 

Those idiot protestors do not even understand the English language enough to title their own group!!  It's hilarious.  But they also don't understand the English language enough to know what the Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, The Ten Commandments and about a thousand other important documents mean, either.  It's just one of many reasons they're being called stupid idiots - and they don't even care.  They probably don't know the meaning of either word!

Well, Dan Bongino does.  This is what he says: "Stop calling this hate group "anti-fascist" They are fascists."  That's almost exactly what I've been saying for months.  They are not anti-fascist, they are plain, old-fashioned, out-and-out fascists.  They should be labeled PRO-fa, not ANTI-fa.  Like I said above, they are too stupid to know the meanings of certain words, I guess.

And so does someone at the Washington Examiner, but this article has a no-name author. Strange.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/the-violent-left-is-a-serious-problem-stop-parroting-their-propaganda

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera