My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2024 11:39 pm  #1

Trump's speech

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-trump-stares-heckler-tells-go-home-mom-gets-drowned-usa-chant/

It's about 1 hour and 28 minutes of great stuff.

I didn't get a chance to watch this on tv or at Election Central, so I watched the vid here on this site at the link above.  Good stuff and we ALL better hope he wins on November 5.  Please don't vote early, just go to the polls on voting day, do like I do stand around for a couple of hours after you vote and watch the people who are working the polls, watch the ballot boxes for any kind of interference, WATCH EVERYTHING!!! 

If we had been more careful in 2019  I don't think we'd be worrying about all the shit ol' joe is up to right now, and we don't even KNOW what's up for the rest of this year with him.  It could be ANYTHING and nothing would surprise us, since he's already RUINED this county.  He's destroyed what was once a great country and our forefathers and forebrothers must be absolutely spinning in their graves.  Maybe that's where all this wind is coming from because yesterday I thought it was gonna blow my house away!

***I never did figure out what that heckler was shouting in the background, did anyone else get it?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera