My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2024 10:06 pm  #1

Who knew?

EVERYONE KNEW THIS WAS THE LONG-TERM PLAN.  biden thinks we're all too stupid to figure out what's going on.  Ukraine is just a funnel to get money back to ol joe and his family.  Let Ukraine fend for itself for a change and stop threatening the social security benefits of the American people.  Because that's really what biden is doing, he's selling out OUR future to the mexican and the ukrainians and every other country with their hand out for a handout.

https://www.westernjournal.com/zelenskyy-says-working-washington-tie-future-presidents-hands-forcing-support-ukraine/

It's called "forever support" sort of like a forever postage stamp.  You just never know how much stamps actually cost until you have to go buy them.  It's shocking.  The USPS is supposed to be a FEDERAL thing, no?  Well, it's pretty well supported by we the people if you ask me.  The postmen will leave flyers in my mailbox to order my stamps through the mail, and when I do so, by the time the post office GETS the flyer with the information provided (by me) along with a check to pay for my stamps, the offer is already null and void because the price of stamps has increased in the meantime.  It's enough to make a person sick, I don't care if my son does work for the post office.  This is just going to turn out to be disastrous.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera