My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2024 4:34 am  #1

What a bunch of shit

https://www.westernjournal.com/congresswoman-suggests-black-people-exempt-paying-taxes-owe-labor-stolen/

STOLEN????  Are they joking?  What about the Native American Tribes who were here LOOOOOOOONG before any black person ever set eyeballs on the USA.  These people need a history lesson - while they're resting in jail.

Everyone thinks this country stole the Black Hills from the Indians, but in truth, we stole the whole damned country from them and believe me the niggers had nothing to do with ANY of the "settling" that came before those thefts, because they weren't even here except for a couple of slaves belonging to important people like President Washington, etc.  Washington was very good to both the black people and white people who were employed by him.  Just do a bit of research to find out about that.  He housed them, fed them and clothed them very well according to all accounts.

And anytime the blacks joined in on ANY fighting, it was along with the whites who were trying to protect blacks (remember the Civil War??).  I doubt if many black people of todays generations could tell you anything about the Civil War.  We fought much more with the Spanish than we did with the blacks.  We STILL ARE.  Now the black people are simply taking advantage of this country.  EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera