My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2024 9:21 pm  #1

Why are all gubner's BROKEN???

All the dem gubners seem to have broken brains.  Stuff like this STUPIDITY (below) shouldn't surprise any of us anymore after some of the whopper stupid stunts pulled by our current oval office goon. 

But hey, he's the supreme ass kisser, right?  Got a cause you wanna fight for?  Just measure out how outlandish it sounds and the MORE outlandish, the better chance it stands of going somewhere (usually somewhere dark).

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/30/new-york-gov-kathy-hochul-to-light-up-landmarks-in-pride-colors-for-easter-n2394589

He will go down in history as the dumbest, stupidest, worst president in history and he and his 2 numbskull buddies (obozo and billyboy "I did nothing wrong" Clanton).  And someone (prolly that stupid COMMALA), wants to put biden on Mt. Rushmore????.   OVER MY DEAD BODY.  Leave my state alone, goddammit.  I hope OUR gubner is fighting this crap.  And where the hell is Dusty Johnson and where the hell is john thune or Mike Rounds?  These are the guys who are supposed to be HELPING our state and our people.  Hell no, they're too busy making sure their coffers are being filled while there's still time because they all know that once Trump gets back into office this sort of thing will be stopped immediately.  They aren't protecting social security and medicare, they aren't stopping any of that FRAUD, but they're worried about themselves and their money.  Typical political crap.

This article has the absolute GALL to call biden a "devout catholic" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG  It's all a show.

I guess these people all have pride confused with what the dictionary version of pride describes.  It doesn't mention anything about men with their weiners whacked off and false boob implants and shit like that.  HOW STUPID DOES THAT SOUND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????  But it's the new reality.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera