My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2024 8:06 pm  #1

Robert Hur was a problem

Even though he claimed to be a republican, it was his testimony and his words that sealed the deal for biden not to have to talk to the people of the USA about his corruption schemes.  Hur thinks (or might think) he did everyone a favor by speaking out but in reality he turned out to be a big problem for those of us who really wanted to see the biden crime family FRY.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Jack Smith's prosecution of Trump has been widely criticized as selective prosecution, especially in light of the release of the Hur report last month, which found that Biden "willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," and that his actions "present[ed] serious risks to national security.”

Despite Biden's actions, former special counsel Robert Hur declined to prosecute Biden because he would present himself as an “elderly man with a poor memory” and it would be difficult to convince a jury he was guilty of a serious felony because to commit such a crime “requires a mental state of willfulness.” The report elaborated by pointing out that Biden couldn’t even remember when he was vice president and or when his son Beau died. 

A few years ago, it was hard to imagine just how corrupt our nation’s justice system could become."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/29/jack-smiths-case-against-trump-appears-to-be-falling-apart-n4927763?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

Smith is a creep, he's in the same category as all the glory seeking dimwit dems like Kathy Hochul, etc.

My biggest gripe is that at the time biden did those things be was NOT as elderly and didn't appear to have memory issues, there must be something on film somewhere.  People record EVERYTHING these past 2 decades.  To me, this was the perfect "OUT" for biden, HUR needs to be fired and punished himself..

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera