My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2024 2:19 am  #1

biden gets to skip this

WHY?  Every president has always taken this test, AND THEY SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO TAKE IT, but biden thinks he's SPECIAL doncha know?  He thinks he's above the laws of this country, as you can well tell by many of his other actions.  The man is a FOOL and we all know it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/despite-special-counsel-report-finding-significant-memory-issues-white-house-says-biden-skipping-cognitive-test/

He actually thinks people don't know about his lamebrained status.  That's why I call him a dimwit.  This could be very much to his advantage (to take the test, they aren't difficult as a rule) but he is refusing and OUR COUNTRY IS LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS. 

What I can't figure out is WHY are we letting him get by without taking the test?  The American people deserve to know this information.  He is only hurting himself, but that's ok, he's done anyway, DOWN the toilet, you might say.  And he can take COMMALA with him cuz she's gonna go nowhere fast either. People hate her worse than they hate biden.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 18, 2024 2:37 am  #2

Re: biden gets to skip this

KJP is an even worse LAMEBRAINED FOOL than biden, in many ways.  NO ONE believes a word she says and she is nothing more than a waste of time and money to the rest of us.  SHE IS HORRIBLE.  And she's not good at her job.  HOW DOES THAT QUALIFY HER TO BE THE WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON???  Wonder who her "writer" is?  They are just as much lamebrained as she is.

https://www.westernjournal.com/despite-special-counsel-report-finding-significant-memory-issues-white-house-says-biden-skipping-cognitive-test/

This is NOT something he has a choice about.  He HAS to take this test.  It's a REQUIREMENT, but then again he thinks he's above the rules.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera