My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2024 12:09 am  #1

Should going to an NFL game be dangerous?

I mean, really?  Should taking your son or whoever and going to see a playoff football game be a dangerous thing to do,?  Well, it's dangerous in America nowadays, and we have Mayorkas the dumbass on tv pushing people to be careful and WATCHFUL when going to these games.   WTF???  

If that mealymouthed jerk hadn't lied about the open border situation and been basically IN CHARGE of keeping it open, we wouldn't have to worry about these things, not now not ever. 

In the mid 1970's I went with my husband and alllll of his brothers to a Sox game in Chicago while we were there for his (our) niece's wedding.  I realize that's baseball and not football, but the only thing we really had to worry about at that time was going through/driving through certain parts of Chicago (specifically Cicero Avenue) on our way to the stadium.  But inside the stadium no one was worried about some lunatic "political fringe" jerk shooting the place up just for the fun of it.  The people who were living in Chicago at that time were people who were actually born and raised there, some on the bad side of town, some on the good side. 

Do you remember the movie Westside Story?  That's what that story was all about - - - parents who were concerned about their kids/teens and their safety.  Those kids ended up SINGING, not shooting.  There's your difference between 50 years ago and today.  They weren't being RULED by a lunatic bonehead in the White House although I can't say Jimmy Carter was exactly a shining star either.  Now he's a jerk too, out there praising biden the doorknob.  What the hell is wrong with deomocraps because they seem to love chaos and killing (they LOVE abortions).  I'll never understand and boy am I glad I don't understand their thinking.  They sure aren't working off of logic, are they . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera