My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2018 1:55 am  #1

kids die, mothers look around the reasons

Reasons that were right in front of her very eyes, if only she would open them and see clearly, rather than believing medical propaganda.  It's unbelievable to me that people can be so ignorant and downright dumb.  Well-baby visits - - - I mean, let me ask you - - - is there a stupider idea they could come up with?  Who would take a baby who's perfectly well to a doctor??  I have clients who say "oh I can't wait for the next doctor visit so I can find out how much baby weighs and how long he is, etc" and I'm thinking my God, if this person is too stupid to weigh and measure their own baby, they shouldn't be allowed to have or care for children.  The don't even seem to connect the dots that those well-baby visits are nothing more than an excuse to get your baby into the doctor's office so they can vaccinate to high heaven.  Are people really and truly this dumb?? 

Uh, yeah, they are.  It's incredible.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

Secondly, I was struck that Miller omitted the not-so-insignificant detail that Killy had received his “most recent vaccinations” just two days prior.If the child was administered all the vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at his four-month well-baby visit to the pediatrician, it means that he got eight vaccines on June 28, including the three-dose vaccine for diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP) and the single-dose vaccines for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), polio (IPV), pneumococcal (PCV), rotavirus (RV) and hepatitis B (HepB). A total of six shots.3

Remember the rash and fever that Killy developed? Those are all potential “side effects” of these eight vaccines.3 4

Third, Miller noted that Killy was given Tylenol (acetaminophen) for the fever. What Miller did not mention was that, although recommended for fever after vaccination by many pediatricians, Tylenol may be extremely harmful to a child who has recently been vaccinated.5

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/07/hold-up-dont-be-so-quick-to-blame-the-unvaccinated/

Last edited by Debrah (July 28, 2018 1:56 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera