My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2024 10:41 pm  #1

I could not believe my ears

I never in my life have heard so many outright LIES to the full faces of the public and the media, coming from Lloyd Austin at that press briefing.  He lied about there not being anyone in charge while he was gone for surgery - TWICE.  The man is an incompetent fool.  In his "speech" to the press people, I've never heard so many um's and hmmm's, hems and haws and/or uh's and oh's.  It was PITIFUL.  This man does NOT inspire confidence.

NO ONE WAS IN CHARGE OF THE LEADERSHIP OF COUNTRY FOR MANY DAYS IN A ROW, the person (some woman) who is 2nd in charge was on vacation in the Bahama's (this was actually inexcusable right at this moment in time, too).  How could she afford the Bahama's when the rest of us can't afford food and are not allowed access to gas, oil or fuel for our vehicles? (Oh, right, I forgot - - SHE'S not paying for it, WE ARE).   And don't get me started on the expense and failures of electric cars.  THAT whole subject is another expression of the insanity going on in this assministration.  Have you looked at your property taxes lately?  What about food taxes or Rx taxes or bank charges just for having a checking account? PURE CRAZINESS. And GAS prices are NOT going down, no matter what they try to tell you.

Does COMMALA drive an electric car from CA to WADC when she goes home?  Do ANY of our Reps or Sens use electric cars?  Or are they flying on electric planes???  C'mon man, ol' joe needs to get his face out of his ice cream cone and pay attention.

Ol' joe has NEVER BEEN IN CHARGE, so the fact that he actually would have been in charge if something had happened scares the living shit outta me.  His brain is on tilt ALL THE TIME and who would trust him to make a decision of any kind?  I don't trust him to wear matching socks on a daily basis, so I sure don't trust him with my safety or the safety of the rest of this country.  We have 3 wars going, we have a complete failure at the border (it's not even a crisis anymore it's an invasion) but we have this bumbling, fumbling idiot in charge and HE IS SURROUNDED BY ALL OF HIS APPOINTED BUMBLING, LYING IDIOTS.

Thank God we only have 9 more months of this nitwit assministration to go before we can PUSH them out the door and start to set things right again.  Can't come soon enough for me.  TRUMP 2024!!!!

Now this assministration is going to make Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and other swanky communities as "low income" (I have no idea how they're going to go about doing that but I'm sure Nazi Nannzi has a plan to toss at the fumbling president) - - I guess biden doen'st know she's not in office anymore - - so they can avoid big taxes and use EV's (where there are PLENTY of chargers, vs where I live there are hundreds of miles between towns but there are NO chargers in sight - - AND WE DON'T WANT THEM ANYWAY).  I hope the truckers come to our rescue again, here and in Canada.  That would be a great help, more than they know.  They seem to be the only people willing to stand with the PEOPLE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera