My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2024 11:59 pm  #1

Freedom Messages

"The world is now polluted with elitists and — worse yet — elitist wannabes, many of whom were empowered by the tyrannical madness of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thankfully, truckers remain salt of the earth people and, put mildly, have no use for the nonsense of rampaging leftism."

I have just as much respect for "salt of the earth" FARMERS as I do for the truckers.  Without the farmers, the truckers, in most instances, would have nothing to transport, right?

ANTI-LIB TRUCKERS ARE MY FAVORITE:

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/01/29/the-morning-briefing-truckers-are-delivering-anti-leftist-freedom-messages-all-over-the-world-n4925913?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

These are the same guys who caused little "skirt swirling" Trudeau to shit his pants because in reality he doesn't have the first damned clue what he's doing, so he follows AMERICA'S lead, who also has a leader who doesn't have the first damned clue what HE'S doing.  No wonder the world is a mess and people are scared to death.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera