My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2024 11:31 pm  #1

Carroll is a lying bitch - gee, we have a LOT of those lately

Jill biden is amongst the worst of them.  Just look up what she's been saying RECENTLY (like in the past 24 hours).  She's a ridiculously stupid woman, but there are just SOOOO many of them right now it's hard to pick a "leader of the pack".  None of them seem to want to admit how frail ol' joe actually is.  Mr. "Hold my hand, I can't find the steps by myself and I also can't go UP the steps by myself".  He's in his 2nd childhood.  Adult once, child twice as it says in the bible.

This is a quote from the article at the link below it:

"The radical left is terrified that it is going to lose the 2024 election and is trying every scheme possible to hold onto the White House."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/01/29/did-e-jean-carroll-admit-her-real-motivations-for-her-accusations-against-trump-n4925926?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

Carroll is a national DISGRACE.  You can call it anything else you want, but it's truly a national disgrace led by the democratic party idiot nutjobs.  But then again, they specialize in bullshit. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera